How to use your PC keyboard with your smartphone or tablet
Can you make use of a PC Bluetooth key-board on an Android smartphone or tablet? Yes you can link a key-board to your Android smartphone or tablet. Need to you want to you might hook up a mouse or even a joystick. You can connect any such input gadgets to Android through Bluetooth, then utilize them simply as you would with a PC. If your Bluetooth key-board needs a certain USB dongle, the only exception to this is. If that holds true, and your Android does not have a USB port, you might have to buy a different USB adaptor (or just think of buying a new key-board).
Here we show you how to use a Bluetooth keyboard with Android:
• First activate Bluetooth (you do this by opening the Settings application, then going to Wireless & Networks).
• Now you have to match your Android with your Bluetooth key-board.
• Touch into Bluetooth to access the Bluetooth Settings.
• Now activate your Bluetooth key-board.
• Then go back to your Android and hit ‘Search for gadgets’.
• Your Android will certainly try to find the key-board.
• When the key-board appears in the list of gadgets with which you can combine, click it.
• Depending on how your key-board gadget works you will most likely need to type something in to your key-board, as determined on your Android.
• Ours needed us to key in a numerical code and hit Return.
As soon as your key-board is paired you will certainly see it appear in the paired gadgets list. Now you can utilize your Bluetooth key-board to enter any application that enables text input. Bear in mind to switch off Bluetooth when you’re not utilizing it, or you’ll discover your battery takes a whipping.